The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy,
but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher plain.
George McGovern
I loved the cow standing next to the Republican farmer. Her eyes were hilarious...or maybe I'm just coming down with "Demoglad"! Is it contagious? I think I'll go breathe on as many people as I can- in churches, government buildings, police stations, Republican headquarters, old and young alike! :>)
5 comments:
My goodness, I believe I do have it!
I wanted to visit you and give you and your partner great big virtual turkey hugs for you do on Thanksgiving Day. Good for you! :)
I do!
THAT is way tooooo funny, thanks for sharingvedngqk
I loved the cow standing next to the Republican farmer. Her eyes were hilarious...or maybe I'm just coming down with "Demoglad"! Is it contagious? I think I'll go breathe on as many people as I can- in churches, government buildings, police stations, Republican headquarters, old and young alike! :>)
I hear it's better than crack.
Post a Comment