Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Body. My Choice.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! saw you over at Chuck's!

Anonymous said...

Amen sister!!

Paul said...

Geez, what a sorry choice for a "family planning" administrator. With him in there, you better plan on having a family whether you want one or not eh?

Unknown said...

Get those fundi's in a position of authority George, you friggin moron! I hate what this man is doing to our country and its inhabitants. He still has two years to pull this kind of crap.

pissed off patricia said...

How is it that he can find the absolutely wrong person for every damned position? This is to women what brownie was to the victims of Katrina.

Anonymous said...

But Patricia, Brownie was "doin' a heckuva job," remember? People here were dying of starvation, thirst, heat exhaustion, and lack of medical attention, but gosh darnit, Brownie wowed the presnit. Takes a lot, apparently.

Mary said...

Right on!

Marco Bucci said...

Thanks for posting meaningful material on here. I'm actually reading the words on your blog, instead of just looking at pictures. Thanks also for your kind comment on mine.

Anonymous said...

Clapping as hard as I can!

Anonymous said...

Dubya strikes again. I echo what Pissed Off Patricia said.
And kudos to you. Great post.

Anonymous said...

Bush is the last thing you want in your Bush, I mean look what happened when Poppy and Barb did it!

Anonymous said...

Bush is the last thing you want in your Bush, I mean look what happened when Poppy and Barb did it!

Anonymous said...

Rest assured, the finer human qualities that dubya could have inherited ended up being a stain on the sheets between Babs' legs.

mike in philly said...

Obviously this is no laughing matter, but that cartoon make me laugh out loud.