Thursday, November 09, 2006

In the Genes?


My very Republican father (with whom I get along very well, and for whom I have an incalculable amount of respect) sent me this link in the body of an email that said:

I know this isn't true. Dad

I wrote back:

Clearly it isn't. Daughter.

(Photo: MSNBC.com)

7 comments:

Katie McKenna said...

Too funny! and cute!

Anonymous said...

Fab exchange between you and Father. And clearly, it cannot be so.

researcher said...

There is an argument for political evolution in your family though.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Clearly, the family that votes at different times and separately, stays together!:) Too cool!:)

Anonymous said...

THAT has to make the holidays interesting.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

As a daughter of Neocons (political apathetics until Reagan actually) I can agree that this isn't true.

Conversely, I think if MY children turned out to be Republicans, I would be devastated beyond belief.

Marisa said...

someone needs to run statistics on the political views of the leno family as a whole.

I'll be it's split pretty evenly.