The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy,
but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher plain.
George McGovern
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
A Primer
This book needs to be circulated all over Capital Hill. Click here to read the latest.
The Cat in the Hat Might work at that. Might might might! It might, I say! It might! it might! It might! Work today! It might do! It might do! It might for me It might for you! But for Bush It might If Laura recites The Cat in the Hat With George on her lap! It might work! It just might do If one will read it Very slowly through!
George might get at The Cat in the Hat And if he can't Then worry I shan't For George would spin such a tail For he would lie And, yes, he'd fail and the Cat Would surely die From donning his own Silly tin hat! :>)
5 comments:
That would still be too complex for Georgie boy! Perhaps something around the Cat in the Hat level might be more appropriate. Cheers!
Anything published in double speak? It may not be understood by Bush but being the good little corporate sycophant he'll follow it to a "T"...
daniel,
Ha!
The Cat in the Hat
Might work at that.
Might might might!
It might, I say!
It might! it might! It might!
Work today!
It might do!
It might do!
It might for me
It might for you!
But for Bush
It might
If Laura recites
The Cat in the Hat
With George on her lap!
It might work!
It just might do
If one will read it
Very slowly through!
George might get at
The Cat in the Hat
And if he can't
Then worry I shan't
For George would spin
such a tail
For he would lie
And, yes, he'd fail
and the Cat
Would surely die
From donning his own
Silly tin hat!
:>)
Bush and the Congress also need the “U.S. Constitution for Dummies”.
Daniel - thanks for the inspiration!
TPM - I'm honored. An original!
Researcher - I agree! Do you have the graphic?
Case - yes! Maybe you can mention this in your next letter!
Post a Comment