Thursday, October 26, 2006

Liars.



(huge tip of the hat to MoxieGrrrl)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Thank you!

Peace.

Anonymous said...

That's a cherry on top of the whipped cream there. He really is an enormous idiot.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Iraq seems to be serving as a very nice distraction while this country is turned into it's dictatorial mirror image!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I hadn't seen that before.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

There you go again!! God whispers in this man's ears, and here you are pissing in his cornflakes!!
:)
Keep it up!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2+2=5. Actually, the "liberal drive-by media" got it all wrong. what they have been saying all along is Stay the Farce."

Anonymous said...

I had not see this one. We need MORE ads like this!!

I may grab this and post it on my blog too. I have a few "outside" readers that should see this!

Mary said...

Well, there you go! Very good.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, we have to "stay the course" with this administration for another 814 days.

Anonymous said...

Everything right is wrong again.

Different subject, but another good video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jcnuftGS8&eurl=