Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Heart David Sedaris


Last night I took a break from studying for my midterm exams and went to hear one of my favorite authors read some stories that, because of subject content, won't ever be aired on This American Life. I can't believe that I allowed myself to practically forget how therapeutic it is to laugh until your stomach hurts.

Invest in your own stress relief by picking up previously enjoyed copies here. You won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

msliberty said...

Yes, of course!

I just read an online review and have added Molloy et. all to my December reading list!

Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

I love David Sedaris!!! A local group is performing "The Santaland Diaries" this Christmas, and I'm literally counting down the days until the tickets go on sale. :)

Anonymous said...

sedaris delights me, too! holidays on ice was fantastic. i haven't read naked yet. i need to.