The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy,
but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher plain.
George McGovern
That is absolutely hilarious... Too bad we can't add the Falwells and the like. I checked your site out after reading your comments on my friend Sherry's page, After the Bridge. Your blog is great, keep up the good work...On to November elections. lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)
9 comments:
I've pushed this button so many times my finger hurts... but I still keep pushin'!
By the way, this is the one type of electronic voting that I truly support.
Love it!! Everytime I press yes, my computer crashes. It's a microsoft thing...
Aaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!
That's awesome!
Press 1 for Yes
2 for No
3 for Impeach the rat bastard!
4 to throw him out on his ass!
Thank you for calling.
Click.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
pressing delete like crazy over here ;-).
if only it were so easy!!!!
Will that include Murdoch, Haliburton, most Multi-National Companies, the Religious Right and the whole Upper Class, Mel?
:)Cool:)
That is absolutely hilarious...
Too bad we can't add the Falwells and the like.
I checked your site out after reading your comments on my friend Sherry's page, After the Bridge.
Your blog is great, keep up the good work...On to November elections.
lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)
Post a Comment