Saturday, October 06, 2007

To Summarize...


8 comments:

The Future Was Yesterday said...

said as well, and as honestly, as it ever could be.

supergirlest said...

simple and perfect.

Mary said...

Can't top that.

Blue said...

love that graphic...if only it were that easy to get rid of him...just veto him right out of office...

I've missed you!!!
Took a sabbatical, but decided to roll up my sleeves and jump back in...
new home base:
http://blue-redux.blogspot.com/

hope to see you soon...

Anthony said...

I have this really cynical viewpoint that tells me that our government does their level best in an effort to keep certain people "down".

Governments need poverty so that they can compare their own wealth. They seek to devalue the middle class to bring them closer to the lower class than they are to the upper class.
Since the upper class controls power, it's an easy chore, and one that they probably don't even know they're doing sometimes. It comes so naturally.

When we discriminate against people of color or of a certain sexual persuasion, all Hell breaks loose - ironically enough, mostly from our government.
But, when something happens that is directly discriminatory to a "class" of people, it is barely a blip on the radar.

But that's what happens when it takes 10 years to increase the minimum wage and when he vetoes certain health legislation.

I guess that may not be relevant, but it's the underlying thought I have whenever I see Bush's face.

Undeniable Liberal said...

The mere thought of univeral health care has these pilfering crooks scared shitless.
We gotta pertekt the insurance companies!!

Chuck said...

Very good Mel.

He has turned his back on our children; our future. It is unforgiveable.

Anthony is on to something.

Anonymous said...

No Child Left.

Alive.