Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby!

My baby sister turned 22 today.
She may be married and all grown up,
but there's a part of her that will
always be this age in my heart.

15 comments:

supergirlest said...

awwww!
feliz cumpleanos from me too!!!!!

Yoga Korunta said...

Happy Birthday, sweet baby sister!

Christy Forrester said...

She is adorable! What a sweet dedication! I remember holding my little brother. I would curl up around him to protect him :-)

Michael said...

Hey! Happy Birthday. Wish her loads of luck and immense happiness. The picture is really cute.
Drop by my birthday blog for some beautiful e-cards and other interesting info.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday!
I feel the same way about my sisters.

Human said...

Happy Birthday Lil Sis!!!

Btw - What is your favorite musical instrument?

Peace

Anonymous said...

Buon Compleanno (belated) to your sis!

Fernando said...

Are you still gonna give her the spanking?

Pam said...

Aw, how sweet!!

Although 22 as "all grown up"? Not when I was 22!! LOL!!

C-dell said...

Tell your sis Happy Birthday. I have a little cousin, he is actually my 2nd cousin, but I feel like he is my nephew and can't imagine him older than he is now.

Me said...

Happy B-Day, Melissa's baby sister.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"All grown up", huh? Ask her if she'll drop me a line. I'm still trying to figure all this crap out!:)

Happy Birthday to your wee Sister, and kudos to you for such a remembrance.

Blue said...

Ah, what a cutie!

My little sister is about twice your sister's age...but in my heart she'll always be that adorable 3-year-old who kicked me out of bed in the middle of the night...memories... =)

Fernando said...

Ola chica. Voy a Austin este Domingo para una protest contra la usa de carbon para energia.

I'm not posting often only b/c things are moving so fast.

Mary said...

Hey wait... do I share a bday w/your sister? 2/5?