The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy,
but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher plain.
George McGovern
I'd like to take this time to thank you, sincerely, for visiting my blog.
I've published your comment, but will not be engaging you in a lengthy debate. While I suspect that there is much we can learn from one another, I am regretfully too busy to spend the time that I anticipate would be required for such a discussion.
This is a reflection on me and my life and my self-imposed limitations in the blogosphere. As much as I would love, really love, to debate the immigration issue with you, since this is not a graded assignment, I have to place this conversation on the back burner.
That said, when I'm done with finals for this quarter, if you're still interested, YOU'RE ON.
7 comments:
I wonder which laws the pilgrims were breaking when they settled on the new shore?
Ha! Excellent!
Interesting how you only post the readers who agree with you.
Nothing like a one sided debate!
Dearest Wayne,
I'd like to take this time to thank you, sincerely, for visiting my blog.
I've published your comment, but will not be engaging you in a lengthy debate. While I suspect that there is much we can learn from one another, I am regretfully too busy to spend the time that I anticipate would be required for such a discussion.
This is a reflection on me and my life and my self-imposed limitations in the blogosphere. As much as I would love, really love, to debate the immigration issue with you, since this is not a graded assignment, I have to place this conversation on the back burner.
That said, when I'm done with finals for this quarter, if you're still interested, YOU'RE ON.
too late!
:) I thought you might.
perfect!!!!
Post a Comment