The highest patriotism is not a blind acceptance of official policy,
but a love of one's country deep enough to call her to a higher plain.
George McGovern
i was reading something the other day, i need to figure out where. i noted i wanted to write something about it.
apparently, a bunch of toddlers were given french fries, which is disturbing in and of itself, but the kicker was they were all the same fries in different packaging - AND THE KIDS CHOSE THE FRENCH FRIES IN THE MCDONALDS WRAPPERS AS THE BEST TASTING.
Nothing shocks me anymore, Melissa. I don't know if you've seen "The Corporation" but please do if you haven't yet. It will make your blood boil but explains so many things.
Hope you are doing well! Stop by sometime when you have time.
It looks like a Mall map. I think Baby Gap lost their model. Tho it did not have the signs for Christian, Mulsim, Jew, Buddhist, LGBT etc. I heard that when Prince's first baby was born, he wouldn't tell anyone what gender it was for the first couple of years. WOW. That really captured my imagination. As hard as my parents tried to get my labels imbedded - I sure had fun peeling them(labels) off and pissing them (parents) off.
8 comments:
i just threw up a little in my mouth.
i was reading something the other day, i need to figure out where. i noted i wanted to write something about it.
apparently, a bunch of toddlers were given french fries, which is disturbing in and of itself, but the kicker was they were all the same fries in different packaging - AND THE KIDS CHOSE THE FRENCH FRIES IN THE MCDONALDS WRAPPERS AS THE BEST TASTING.
:(
SCARY! You are the master of communicating with imagery!
Yes, Sicily Sue has finally had time to swing by!
Algebra is almost over and I anticipate a better attendance in blog land after classes come to a close next week!
I miss you!
They'll figure out a way to get commercials piped into the womb sooner or later..(:
Welcome back!
A child is never too young to learn that life is a logo.
Cute baby though. There's still hope there.
Glad to see you back Mel- was getting worried about you.
Nothing shocks me anymore, Melissa. I don't know if you've seen "The Corporation" but please do if you haven't yet. It will make your blood boil but explains so many things.
Hope you are doing well! Stop by sometime when you have time.
It looks like a Mall map. I think Baby Gap lost their model. Tho it did not have the signs for Christian, Mulsim, Jew, Buddhist, LGBT etc.
I heard that when Prince's first baby was born, he wouldn't tell anyone what gender it was for the first couple of years. WOW. That really captured my imagination.
As hard as my parents tried to get my labels imbedded - I sure had fun peeling them(labels) off and pissing them (parents) off.
Post a Comment