Monday, May 28, 2007

No BBQ's Today










14 comments:

beachblogger said...

great pics!

peace, peter

Chuck said...

Peace {Mel}!

TomCat said...

Bravo!

C-dell said...

You are right. Being a blogger. This year i am really understanding how we as Americans don't understand what Memorial day is about. It is a day of rememberance, not celebration I understand that know.

Blue said...

ah! very nice, melissa!!!
these pics gave me a huge lift this morning!
we did our thing at the zoo on sunday...that was fun!

Me said...

This is what I love about you. You walk the walk.

supergirlest said...

seeing your smiling face always makes me happy inside!!!! great turnout, huh? and more than just some meaningless drunken weekend...

Robert Rouse said...

Hey, is that Tom Swann in that last picture?

msliberty said...

BB - Thank you!

Chuck - Right back at you!

Tomcat - Thanks!

c-dell - It is a day to remember and to work together so that we don't have any more of our young men and women dying abroad in a rich man's war.

bluegrrrl - I love your pics too! Someday I want to be a part of the chain gain with you!

Hill - Thank you, my friend.

Supergirl - I love you!

RR - Yes! Do you know him?

Robert Rouse said...

I know Tom from Camp Casey.

Anonymous said...

Great pics M! and your request has been granted ;)

Professor Zero said...

A great thing to do on Memorial Day.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I love the sign about leadership and patriotism.

Fernando said...

Thank you Melissa.