- What do you think caused your heterosexuality?
- When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of people of the same sex?
- Isn't it possible that all you need is a good, gay lover?
- Heterosexuals have histories of failures in gay relationships. Do you think you may have turned to heterosexuality out of fear of rejection?
- If you've never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn't prefer it?
- If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental health consumers heterosexuals?
- To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies?
- Your heterosexuality doesn't offend me as long as you don't try to force it on me. Why do you feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?
- If you choose to nurture children, would you want them to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?
- The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
- Why do you insist on being so obvious and making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be what you are and keep it quiet?
- How can you ever hope to become a whole person if you limit yourself to a compulsive, exclusive heterosexual object choice and remain unwilling to explore and develop your normal, God-given homosexual potential?
Homophobia: A Self-Assessment










8 comments:
1) Women
2)6th grade. Back from summer I noticed just about all the girls wearing the news jeans style. The one where the seam ran up the back of the legs and met in a horse shoe at the top of the bottom. For some reason I couldn't stop staring at the area 'round the horseshoe.(Till I learned to always let the girl have 1st look)
3)Yeah. The old boy will be laid out to pasture sometime I'm sure. I'd hate to be that leach at the Senior home lifting all them granny dresses with my cane.
4)No. I admit I'm neurotic though.
5)I kinda already have. Some of the best sex has been a person of the same sex who is very close to me. Myself.
6)No. Out of 5 boys in our family 2 were gay (Tony died of AIDS). I guess out of the hormone share, us three hetros were basically uncontrolled Horndogs. The history of our relationship proves it. My 49 y.o. brother Richard on the other hand has been with Steve since high school. Oh Yeah my sister has been through two horrible husbands too.
7)I'm just not interested.
8)I don't know. I wonder if that stat is accurate. I used to surf "Next Blog" and just read what people put up. There was a lot of closeted gay people who were very wrought emotionally and many who talked of suicide. So maybe the suicide rates maybe higher among Gays and therefore they did not get the Care needed. Also I lived in LA quite a number of years. There were many gay young boys from all over America who were thrown out by their parents who ended up as victims on the streets of LA. Mental/Emotional help was needed desperately by these children. How many of these didn't make the stats before they Od'd or suiced.? So many uncounted victims on the street. 'Course this was the 70's and 80's. So maybe the major leaps forward towards tolerance has been a factor in decreasing throw away gay children.
9)Just about everybody.
10)Oops Lil Joe awakes (we have been the house of Sickness for 2 weeks now) gotta go.
Peace.
Good set of questions!
OT: I like that "make art, not war" sticker!
Brilliant!
:)
perfect.
Interesting twist
Great stuff.
We were given almost this exact set of questions in Year 10 (9th grade, I think) in "Personal and Social Education" lessons.
What actually happened was the whole class was asked to think of questions to ask the (real, live) gay man who would visit the following week. We all duly obliged, only to get all of our questions turned round like the ones here by our teacher, and realise just how daft some of them were. It was a pretty effective lesson.
Oh, I have got to steal this.
QD - Steal away! I think of you every time I get a Garden State Equality email. :)
Post a Comment