Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Think Outside The Bottle

While catching up on some blog reading, I found an EXCELLENT link over at Mary's place which took me to this article.

Please read it. Then go out and get one of these.

4 comments:

Undeniable Liberal said...

I never did understand the bottled water thing. PAYING for water? I don't think so.
Besides, I prefer beer. ;)~

Case Wagenvoord said...

All you have to do is attach a Pur filter to your faucet and you get the same stuff without all the plastic trash.

Mary said...

Excellent additional link!

Anthony said...

I can't help but wonder how incredibly thursty we were back in the 70s. Walking around parched is no way to go through life.
Thankfully, somebody had the brainstorm to put water in a bottle that we could carry around. I think it was that company that's spelled 'naive' backward.

In addition to the inevitable spit-back, the bottle itself presents its user with an awkward appliance.

The filter and bottle is a great idea, but I wonder if we're hopelessly addicted at this point? We're lazy and we'd rather pay somebody to do something we could do for free. We're told we need something and somebody sells it to us.

We're strange that way.